- If you purchased a new textbook, it comes with a registration card for the Prentice Hall Tutor Center.
- The complete solutions manual (8th edition) to your textbook is online. It will ask you for a username and password, which you may obtain from your instructor. To view the Complete Solutions manual, your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download this free software, go to www.adobe.com.
- Review for final exam
- Panther Algebra
- Need graph paper and the stores are closed? Print it out — rectangular or polar
- The University Learning Center in GL 120. If you go and there are tutors available, you will get immediate help. Otherwise, you will have to make an appointment. The phone number is 305-348-2180. For those of you living closer to the Biscayne Bay Campus, the Math Lab there is
inACI 160 and the phone number is 305-919-5927.
- The Office of Multicultural Programs and Services in GC 216. Tutoring is available to all students, whether you are a minority or not, but by appointment only. The phone number is 305-348-2436. Or you can go to the AAA Tutorial Office in GC 265 or call 305-348-6425.